Beer festivals, arena and stadium productions, and all other large events. Our staff will manage your draft beer for these types of event. We tap draft beer for you, make sure your equipment is functioning properly, and that the staff serving your draft beer is set up to sell a lot of product!
We have multiple package available depending upon your event needs. Our expert Service Techs will set up, maintain and break down event equipment to keep your event running smoothly.
Please contact us for pricing details.
The following will be included in the varying package for your event:
• Jockey boxes will be delivered to the event by AHFP as instructed by the director of the festival or point of contact.
• Draft tech will transport kegs from keg truck or drop off point to the designated event area. Initial starting inventory of kegs will be conducted at this time.
• Each jockey box will be set up to pour beer with kegs tapped, CO2 or Nitrogen (not provided by AHFP) hooked up and the correct PSI setting on the regulator.
• Volunteers or event staff will be trained on how to pour a beer from a jockey box and instructed on how to resolve any issues that could come up during the event.
• Breakdown of all jockey boxes.
• Return CO2 or Nitrogen tanks.
• Return empty kegs or any full kegs to original drop off point.
Also, check counts on the kegs to make sure they match with starting inventory (*AHFP is not responsible for lost kegs*)
EQUIPMENT ONLY RENTALS:
Jockey Box each $25 per event if our draft techs are on site, or $50 if we are not on site.
• Includes 2 beer tubs to ice down kegs.
• $100 deposit required on each jockey box and $5 deposit required for each beer tub rented (waived when AHFP tech is hired).
• This does not include delivery charges
• This does not include CO2 or Nitrogen tanks
Contact email@example.com for more information