Here are some simple things you can check that may reduce the amount of foam and help you serve draft beer the way the brew master intended:
- Is your beer pouring at the ideal 38 degrees temperature.
- Is your applied pressure correct? The flow rate should be 2 ounces per second.
- Make sure the beer faucet is being opened completely while pouring.
- Check that the beer faucet is clean.
- Check the date on the keg for freshness.
- Are you using the recommended PSI for dispensing the style and type of draft beer that you are serving? This can be confusing, please call us for help if you have any questions.
- Have you scheduled regular beer line cleanings?
If you’re still having problems please contact one of our draft experts at A Head For Profits.