Foam is by far the #1 reason why our clients call us for a service call. Foaming is caused by three primary issues: Temperature, Pressure and Gas. Our Preventative Maintenance program is designed to make sure that your draft beer equipment is properly cleaned and maintained so that you never have to worry about an outage. During our preventive maintenance service our expert team of professionals will inspect and perform maintenance on your glycol unit and provide these additional services:
• Regenerate or replace glycol every 18 to 24 months
• Chemically clean your condenser
• Check for proper air flow around equipment
• Clean the circulator motor air inlets Inspect circulator pump assembly for wear
• Inspect circular pump assembly for wear
• Check for proper thermostat operation and general functionality for all beer related equipment.
• Tighten all gas nuts on keg couplers, physically inspect gas system components and lines for damage, & run a system pressure test.
• Check all visible sections of beer line bundle for tears or other damage
• Check F.O.B. devices for proper venting.
• Check beer tower(s) for shank and or faucet damage.
Contact your local A Head For Profits representative for more details and to set up your program today. You can also email us at email@example.com and we’ll quickly respond with the information you need!